Thursday, May 1, 2014

Napa Here I Come.

Not much is going on here in good 'ol BC, unless of course you count the fact that I am finally able to wear flip-flops again!  The weather has been so beautiful.  Naturally it will rain this weekend but I don't care because I'll be in Napa!

Yes, it's that time of year when me and the girls go on our annual Wine-O Weekend in beautiful Napa Valley.

Last year it took me two flights and 8 hours to get there, but it was worth it.  I also flew in later than everyone else but when you are me, you meet someone on the plane, befriend them and have them offer to drive you 45 minutes out of their way so you don't have to rent a car or pay a hefty cab fee.

I can count on three things happening when we go to Napa:
Drink lots of amazing wine.
Laugh until my stomach hurts.
Eat at the best restaurants like Hurley's, Bottega & Farmstead.

We definitely splurge on these weekends and since most of my girlfriends have little ones now they without a doubt deserve a weekend of R & R and are lucky to have amazing Husbands back home to take care of the kiddos so weekends like this are still possible. Speaking of amazing Hubby's, mine surprised me with the tickets to fly out and meet the girls so a big thank you goes out to him.

It's #TBT today so here are a few pictures from our past trips to Napa.


I'll I see here is that sashimi on a himalayan salt block.
The St. Helena Dirty Martini w/ Deep Fried Blue-Cheese Olives (the best!)


There is so much goodness on this board.
The Very Best.


~Mrs. G







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them here!