Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Your "Pins" Are Hurting My Eyes

I love Pinterest.  I have tried countless recipes, decorated rooms and made tons of holiday crap.  I love all of the art and fashion pins and let's not even get started on the jewelry. I find tons of cool stuff on here.  No need to invite me to your pyramid scheme jewelry party, I'm doing just fine.

One of my favorite boards on Pinterest is my "Words" board.  I love finding inspirational quotes and words of encouragement.  I've seen a few however that in my opinion, people need to stop pinning:
When is this going to end?  And now there are 10,000 different variations of this crap.  
First off, this is a HUGE fire hazard. Secondly, I refuse to take advise from my staircase. Thirdly, you would be surprised just how many pins come up for "Quotes on Stairs." It's just wrong.

;)
Never like a quote that one of the girls on The Bachelor has said. And yes, it is not lost on me that some of you may be wondering why I would even know this bit of information. Like I have always said, I know a little about a lot of things.
What?  I also hate this graphic.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is probably going to land you in some sort of anger management course or jail. I'm all for the ice cream part though. And drinks, lots of drinks....
Unless of course you are Phil Connors.  Then this day will happen approximately 3,176 more times. 

~Mrs. G


2 comments:

  1. awesome! :) ,..... zebra girrrl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! So glad I found this blog, you're pretty funny Mrs. G!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them here!