Monday, November 25, 2013

'Tis The Season

I bet when you read that you thought I was going to talk about the holiday season didn't you?  I'm excited about the holiday season don't get me wrong, but this is about the snowboarding season and it has officially started!

Our Sunday Funday took us to Cypress Mountain-one of three local places to ride here in Vancouver. They only had a few runs open and there were way too many people all over the place, but it was still fun to go out and make a few turns.  We went with our friend's Allie and Allan who are always up for a good time.  Allie can ride too which is awesome, it's always nice to have girls that you can ride with!

We rode all afternoon then ended our day at the lodge having cocktails by the fire.  This is why I love the season so much.  There's nothing better than being on the hill with friends and ending your day at the lodge surrounded by a bunch of stoked people that had a great day.

So here's to this season: good friends, good snow and lots of après adventures!

~Mrs. G


First chair of the season!
My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them here!