Sunday, September 22, 2013

Vancouver, Seven Months Later.

I couldn't think of a better title, remember when I said I wasn't a writer? Anyway, we've been here for seven months and here's a bit of a recap as well as my observations so far...

You can go to any number of grocery stores for your shopping needs and of course we have tons of farmer's markets and local produce stands for fresh veggies but the government says we have to buy our alcohol here












or here, but it will cost you more.

















And you always have this with you
















This is Caesar country and Bloody Mary's are the devil

















I love walking through my neighborhood, which I now spell neighbourhood

to get to this, which I take nearly everyday















and this has never happen to me, thank god.













We got rid of this, because we didn't need two of them.

















When you live here















you complain about going here
















because you'll have to cross this to get there.





















This is how we picked where we wanted to live, we asked ourselves do we want to look at this














or this everyday









We chose the mountain views.

In the winter you can ride here













here















or here















and it'll only take you 40 minutes from the city.

At night this is your view















or this.

















And this AMAZING place














is less than two hours away.

I have become quite involved with the yoga community and volunteer twice a week.

One of the locations I volunteer at has this view





















And I think I look like this when I am practicing














I hear that when it rains (which is a lot) you really don't use one of these

















So I guess Kyle and I will just walk around like this










This rainy season I will live in these



















and my dogs will live in these

















And I totally expect that this is what our Christmas is going to look like.

















And this is Maggie, wishing you a Happy First Day of Fall!





















Love,

Mrs. G

1 comment:

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them here!